The following terms and conditions, along with all other terms and legal notices located on our website www.studentsdestination.com (collectively, “Terms”), govern your use of www.studentsdestination.com (the “Website”). If you do not understand and/ or agree to be bound by all Terms, we would request you to exit this site. Your use of this Website at any time constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms.
- Make your contact details available to Students Destination LLP, you may be contacted by for any information through email, telephone and SMS.
- Receive promotional mails/SMS/special offers from Studentsdestination.com or any of its partner websites.
- Be contacted by Students Destination LLP in accordance with the privacy settings set by you.
Restrictions Regarding Materials
We explicitly disclaim, and will not accept any responsibility for any of the following in respect of the sites that we link to:
- All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, “Materials”) contained in this Website are provided by ‘Students Destination LLP’ or its third party authors, developers and vendors (“Third Party Providers”) and are the copyrighted work of ‘Students Destination LLP’ and/or the respective Third Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ or the Third Party Provider. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of ‘Students Destination LLP’. You also may not, without Students Destination LLP’s prior express written permission, “mirror” any Materials contained on this Website on any other server.
- Nothing on this Website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Students Destination LLP’s or any Third Party Provider’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses.
- Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download Students Destination LLP ‘s Materials on this Website provided that: (1) both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the Materials, (2) the use of such Materials is solely for personal, non-commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any of the Materials are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences.
- Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by ‘Students Destination LLP ‘. www.studentsdestination.com does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by ‘Students Destination LLP ‘. ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ is committed to respecting others’ intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ (hereinafter referred to as “We”) may, in its sole discretion, terminate the access rights of users who infringe or otherwise violate others’ intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer for websites that we link to: ‘Students Destination LLP’ expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to www.studentsdestination.com, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.studentsdestination.com, to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto. www.studentsdestination.com, and any material, information, links, and content presented on the web pages at www.studentsdestination.com, as well as any external website and any external material, information, links, and content linked thereto, are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to www.studentsdestination.com. Certain jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions of implied warranties may not apply to you. Www.studentsdestination.com and its internal web pages may be unavailable for online access from time to time and at any time; there are no guarantees and no warranties of online availability, impressions, and click-through. The entire risk as to the performance of, or non-performance of, or arising out of the use of, or the access of, or the lack of access to www.studentsdestination.com, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.studentsdestination.com, to any external website linked thereto, or to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto, is borne by the user, visitor, customer, or other person.
DISCLAIMER OF ONLINE AVAILABILITY, IMPRESSIONS, AND CLICK-THROUGHS
In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations discussed in this notice, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-through of www.studentsdestination.com, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at. Www.studentsdestination.com, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.studentsdestination.com, may be unavailable for online access at anytime. Advertising sponsors and advertising must be approved by ‘Students Destination LLP’ before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on www.studentsdestination.com. Any advertising should be related to interactive digital television and related subject areas. ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
Local Laws: ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ controls and operates this Website from its office located in Delhi, India and makes no representation that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this Website are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in India and comply with the laws prevailing for the time being in force in India. Disputes if any shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Delhi.
- This Website could include unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors. ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ and the Third Party Providers may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without notice. Changes are periodically made to the Website.
The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website are of a general nature only and are not intended to address the specific circumstances, requirements, or any other needs of any particular individual or entity. It cannot be guaranteed that the material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is comprehensive, complete, accurate, sufficient, timely, or up to date for any particular purpose or use. The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website should not be considered as professional, legal, business, financial, investment, or purchasing advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional). This website is sometimes linked to external websites over which ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ has no control and assume no responsibility, and are in no way acting as a publisher of material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. Links may become invalid, may expire, or may become misdirected at any time. Links are provided as a convenience and do not necessarily constitute, signify, or otherwise imply an endorsement by, or an endorsement for, or a relationship with, or connection to ‘Students Destination LLP ‘. The statements expressed on external linked websites are not those of ‘Students Destination LLP ‘; and users are advised that ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ does not maintain editorial control over external linked websites or determine the appropriateness regarding the material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to www.studentsdestination.com.
The subjects and their coverage, tests and their results as also various tutorials are to be used to assess one’s knowledge of concepts and as test papers and should not be interpreted as a definitive score of ones ability. The tests and exercises are created for you to test your understanding of concepts and are not to be interpreted as a sample question paper for any examinations.
- The Website, and your use of the Website will be governed in all respects by the laws of India.
- These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, additional, or other communications. ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ can modify these Terms at any time without notice or consent by updating this posting.
- In the event any or a portion of the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a Court, such provision shall be deemed amended to be valid, legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms are binding upon you and your heirs, representatives, successors and assigns. The headings of the several articles and subdivisions of these Terms are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force or effect. No third party shall be a beneficiary of any provision of these Terms, except with the express written consent of ‘Students Destination LLP ‘.
- The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service.
- Decision of ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ regarding all transactions under this service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this service or any part thereof including charges, at its sole discretion at any time as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or regulatory or statutory changes.
- Your mobile phone number (MSISDN) will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider’s server for SMS Service.
- The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ from time to time.
- This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
- The SMS or its contents once sent for availing the SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
- WAP Services enable you to access our Services and to submit and/or receive Content through your wireless Device. Your access to our WAP Services may be dependent on the wireless Device you use to access the applicable WAP services.
- Subscription Services provide you with access to certain Content for a selected period of time, which will be as indicated and chosen by you prior to purchase. The frequency with which you will receive the relevant Content will be notified to you at the time you subscribe for the service.
- You will not post or transmit any content that is abusive, obscene, racial, sexually oriented or against national interest. ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ reserves the right to suspend your account if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found and may further initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you.
- The Service is an additional service offered by ‘Students Destination LLP ‘. The functions of the Service are dependent on the Operator owning the network to facilitate this service (Operator), for which ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ does not undertake any responsibility for failure of this network transmission or failure of message transmission for any reasons whatsoever. From time to time, ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ may include additional features and services.
- ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ reserves the right to modify/delete the account contents at its own discretion without prior notice if the contents of profile are deemed unfit for broadcast.
- The subscriber must maintain such minimum balance in his/her prepaid account as is specified by ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ for availing the particular option offered under these services. All incidental costs/taxes/levies, if any, related to the VAS shall be entirely borne by the customer.
- The users specifically note and agree that the content and service or part thereof may be varied, added, withdrawn, withheld or suspended by ‘Students Destination LLP ‘ at its sole discretion without prior notice to the users.
- Students Destination LLP shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of the user using the Service.
- No reversal of deducted charges shall be allowed under any circumstances.
- The users shall remain solely responsible for all content, information, data originated from the users and transmitted via the Service (content), and the users shall accordingly indemnify Students Destination LLP and / or the Operator, against all third party claims relating to the users content or due to the users act, negligence or omission.
- You are bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned herein and as stated on the site.
- Message delivery is conditional to Mobile operator’s technical infrastructure and its network uptime.
- By using various SMS based services from Students Destination LLP you agree to receive phone calls, messages etc. from Students Destination LLP and/or its associates tailored to provide with better education related opportunities.
- Subscribing or using various paid/free services of Students Destination LLP on SMS/Voice/WAP either directly or indirectly doesn’t in any manner guarantee the user an admissions.
- Students Destination LLP and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained within the, Students Destination LLP sites/services for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Students Destination LLP and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement. Students Destination LLP shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential damages arising thereto.
- By agreeing to register at Students Destination LLP Mobile alerts, a user allows Students Destination LLP to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events or offers regarding careers, admissions, jobs and ancillary services on mobile. This can include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions.
- The subscriber shall be required to comply with all directions/instructions etc. issued by the Company relating to the network, the services and any/all matters connected therewith and provide the Company all other and further information and co-operation as the Company may require from time to time.
- This service is live in India only.
You represent that you are not a minor and that you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the products you purchase with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without Students Destination LLP’s prior written consent.
Restriction on Use of our Services: Users are permitted to read, print or download text, data and/or graphics from the site, for their personal and non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium be only used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
Hyper Text Links to Third Party Sites: Studentsdestination.com may provide, through this Site, links to Web sites operated by others. If you decide to visit any linked site, you will be doing so at your sole risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Studentsdestination.com makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that Studentsdestination.com or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of studentsdestination.com.
Jurisdiction as per Indian Laws: These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi, India. This website can be accessed from any place around the world. However, by accessing this website you agree that the laws of India, without regard to rules relating to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to your use of this website. Users of this website accessing it from places outside of India acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws. Studentsdestination.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of Students Destination LLP.These Site Terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and this supersedes and replaces all previous or coexisting understandings/agreements, written/oral, with respect to the subject matter. If any of these conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
Content and liability disclaimer: Third-party information provided on our website www.studentsdestination.com is provided on an “as is” basis. Views expressed by the users are their own ‘ Students Destination LLP’ does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy or improper content is sighted on the website, please report it: to report abuse “Click”
Read these terms: In purchasing a product you understand and agree to the terms below. If you do not understand and agree with these terms then do not place an order for a product.
Pricing: All prices are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure accurate pricing of the products / services featured on our website. In an event where a product is ordered and the listed price has changed, you will be notified prior to our processing your order.
Ours is a career advisory service and it gets delivered as soon as a person takes our proprietary assessment and get the report(s). We do take utmost care in ensuring that the Assessments and Report(s) get delivered to the persons’ correct Email address, as provided. Once the service gets delivered, we do not have any provision for cancellation of the service that the person has purchased or subscribed to. In case you feel that you did not get the service to your satisfaction level, you are requested to write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation of order needs to be done within two hours of placing the order
- Cancellation is not allowed on promotional schemes
- Fees paid would not be refunded in case of expiry of two hour window period of cancellation
- Cancellation requests can be made either by calling our helpline +91- 42460000 or by an email to email@example.com
- Cancellation is not applicable if the log in id and password generated is used. Irrespective of the test taken.
Your responsibility; damage limits: You have sole responsibility for use of the products/services you purchase through this website. In no event shall students destination LLP be liable to you in relation to the products/services you use/misuse or your inability to use the product, for any
- Indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage)
- Direct damages in case of excess amount you paid tostudents destination LLP for the applicable product.
Your representations: You represent that you are not a minor and that you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these terms or to install and use the products you purchase with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without ‘ K-Ziero Tech Services Private Limited ”s prior written consent.
Use of website: You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the website shall not:
- Volate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the website;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right or would constitute a offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the website, or that of other computer systems;
- Use the website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the website);
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure;
- Make any interpretation of test results or study material other than as a tool of learning and enhancing knowledge;
- The tests and exercises are created for you to test your understanding of concepts and are not to be interpreted as a sample question paper for any examination.
Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ‘ Students Destination LLP’ and/ or its associate entities, their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable, legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the web site material or your breach of these terms and conditions of web site use.
For any issue or query: In case any issue/query you can contact on 011 42460000 or send email on email id firstname.lastname@example.org and will be resolved on basis of severability of the complaint.